Battery Charge and Discharge Aging Machine MD-70V5A10A
The charge and discharge aging machine is used for battery pack capacity checking after assembling.
There are different models of aging machine which have different max voltage, max charge current and max discharge current.
|Max Charge Current||10A||5A||10A||10A||10A|
|Max Discharge Current||20A||10A||20A||20A||20A|
The machine can be sold by point or cabinet, usually 1 cabinet contains 7-12 points.
? Designed for 18650, 26650…lithium battery pack aging after assembling.
? Charging: Constant current and voltage charging
? Discharge: Constant current discharge
? Checking charging and discharging protection function
? Charging and discharging capacity recording
? Serial port and network connection function
? Computer online monitor, can manage max 254 point
? Store testing data in MYSQL, can review at any time
? Provide P+ and P- port; CH+ and CH- port
1) Supply: AC 220V/50Hz
2) Voltage Accuracy: ±0.2%
3) Current Accuracy: 0.2%
4) Charging: Lowest constant current cutoff 10mA
5) Power: 800W
6) Charging mode: Constant current, voltage charging cut-off condition voltage, current, relative time, overcharge protection
7) Discharge mode: Constant current discharge cutoff condition voltage, relative time, over discharge protection
8) Database: My SQL
9) Communication: TCP/IP, serial port
10) Data output: EXCEL, TXT, Chart
11) Size: 45*30*17mm